Delivery will be a flat fee of $10. Please allow two to three business days for delivery once your order has shipped.
ReturnsAccidentally ordered the wrong paint (colour, sheen level or product)?
At Dulux®, we understand that ordering paint is sometimes hard to get right. That’s why we recommend ordering a sample pot first to confirm you have the exact colour you’re after. If you’re not sure about the type of product or sheen level, contact one of our friendly Help & Advice team either via live chat at dulux.co.nz or call them on 0800 800 424 and they will be able to recommend the right options for you.
We do not offer refunds or exchanges for products that have been tinted for your order if you have ordered the wrong colour, sheen level or product, or have changed your mind.
Non tinted paints, other liquid items and accessories can be exchanged or refunded within 30 days, provided they are unopened, unused, and in original condition and accompanied by your transaction receipt.
If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.
So, if you change your mind or are provided with the wrong supply, you are welcome to return the product.
To make an exchange or return simply contact our friendly Customer Services team on 0800 800 424 with your order number and receipt or proof of purchase.
Here are some key things to note if your purchase is valid for exchange or return (untinted product or painting accessories):
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- There are certain situations where we may offer a partial refund, at our discretion. For example:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
1. Change of Mind
VALID returns must be processed within 30 days of the order being received.
Return shipping to the nearest Dulux® location (to be advised by our Help & Advice team) is to be arranged and paid for by the customer. We recommend that you return the product via tracked postage and require that you pre-pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, stolen or damaged goods during transit and therefore we recommend that you insure your parcel. Dulux® will not be responsible for parcels lost, stolen or damaged in transit.
Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
VALID items to be returned
- Paint – Cans of paint from our Dulux® range that are UNTINTED, unopened, unused and in their original condition and packaging can be returned or exchanged. Sample pots cannot be returned.
- Accessories – Any accessories that are unused, unopened and in their original condition and packaging can be returned or exchanged.
2. Incorrect supply, short supply, goods damaged in transit or any discrepancies with regards to an invoice
Orders should be checked upon receipt and claims must be made within two days of the delivery date.
Dulux® will arrange return shipping and replacement of the affected items at its cost. Where possible, it is requested that you, the customer, document any damage or issues by taking photos of the items in their original packaging and contact our Help & Advice team on 0800 800 424 as soon as possible.